You will need to manually delete notices after they are not needed or set automatic expiry by using the post expirator.
Delete Single Notices
- Find the Notices menu on the left-hand side navigation menu. Click 'All Notices'.
- Mouse-over the Notices you wish to remove and click Trash.
- If you accidentally remove the wrong Notice you can restore it from the trash bin.
Note: Items are stored in the Trash for 30 days before it is permanently removed.
Delete Multiple Notices
- Again, go to the Notices menu in the Dashboard Navigation menu and select All Cards
- Select the checkbox at the top of the list to select all, or check each item individually
- From the Bulk Actions drop-down, select Move to Trash option
- Click the Apply button
Recover Trashed Items
You can recover notices you have moved to the trash, and not deleted permanently.
- Open Notices > All Notices
- Click on the Trash link at the top of the list.
- Hover over the notice you want to restore, and click the Restore link.