You can add a PDF as a link in the body text of your event by following these steps. It’s just like adding an image.
- Place the cursor on the line of your body text where you wish to insert the PDF link.
- Click ‘Add Media’
- Upload or select the PDF from the Media Library.
- Click ‘Insert into Post’.
- The PDF will be added as a link (text will be blue and underlined) with the text displayed being the filename of the PDF.
Follow these instructions if you want to rename the text.
- You can rename the text by clicking the edit button (pencil icon in the link options.)
- Click the gear icon.
- In the ‘Link Text’ field type the text you want to be displayed.
- Click ‘Update’.