You can add a PDF as a link in the body text of your card by following these steps. It’s just like adding an image.
You can only do this if you are using the Default (HTML) card type.
- Place the cursor on the line of your body text where you wish to insert the PDF link.
- Click ‘Add Media’
- Upload or select the PDF from the Media Library.
- Click ‘Insert into Post’.
- The PDF will be added as a link with the text displayed being the filename of the PDF.
Follow these instructions if you want to rename the text.
- You can rename the text by clicking the edit button (pencil icon in the link options.)
- Click the gear icon.
- In the ‘Link Text’ field type the text you want to be displayed.
- Click ‘Update’.