*Folders will display in your app once a Notice or Event is published. Empty folders in School Stream do not display in the app to keep it tidy for your users.*
There are two ways to add App Folders.
1. Adding an App Folder from the Notice or Event editor
You can create an App Folder while writing a Notice or Event.
There is an App Folders widget box on the Notice editor screen with a list of existing App Folders. You can file your Notice or Event in existing App Folder by checking the box next to the folder name.
You can also create one by clicking on the + Add New Folder link.
2. Adding an App Folder directly through the App Folders page
You can also add a folder directly from the Notices » Folders screen.
- Provide a name. These should be clear and easily identifiable by parents when they view the folder in the app. This is the only required field.
- If you are creating a child folder then choose a parent folder.
- Click on Add New Folder button.