Each notice has the ability to display a beautiful featured image at the top of the notice you post as well as the notice preview within a folder.
You can find the featured image widget on the right hand side pane of your notice when creating or editing. Follow the steps below to add or edit a featured image on a notice.
- Find the Featured Image widget on the right hand side of your notice builder (see below) (you may need to expand the widget first)
- Click the 'Set featured image' link
- Your Media library will open - from here you can select a previously uploaded image or upload a new one. See 'Using the Media Library'
- Once you have your image chosen click the 'Set featured image button in the bottom right of your media library.
- You will se a preview of your image appear in the widget and will now have a 'remove' option.
- You can repeat the process to change the image if you wish.
Recommended image dimensions for featured images
- Best quality: 1920 x 1080 pixels - HD quality for iPads
- Minimum: 1080 x 608 pixels - for iPhone X's
Recommended image format:.
- .jpg or .jpeg