The Form notice type allows you to insert a form you have already built-in School Stream. You can find more detailed instructions for forms in the forms section of the
- Add a new notice.
- Select the notice type Form from the dropdown.
- Click the forms button just above the editing toolbar. This opens your form library
- Select your form from the Select a form drop-down.
- If you wish to display the form title and description with the form ensure these 2 checkboxes are ticked.
- Click 'Insert Into notice' in the bottom right corner of the form library.
- Complete the other general steps to publish your notice - App Category, App Options & Publish
You will see a short-code displayed in your notice, similar to this [formidable id="1"] this will display your form in the notice when published to the app.
You're also free to add other information into this notice, such as a blurb on what your form is for. Just make sure the short-code is where you want the form to show.