We have produced a set of form templates which you can import into your Control Panel.
Canteen order form
Uniform order form
Community engagement survey
Once imported, the forms will be added to your templates folder. The forms can then be easily edited with the drag and drop builder.
How to import forms
1. Download this .zip file of templated forms and unzip the file. (The unzipped file is a .xml file).
2. Go to the forms ‘Import’ section in your Control Panel.
3. Click the “Choose file” button to locate the unzipped file and then click on the orange “Upload file and import” button.
4. Once you see the green confirmation box of the forms and fields that were imported/updated, click on the “Forms” item in the menu.
5. Click 'Add New'.
6. Here you will see a list of your newly imported form templates.