You can create calendars to keep track of different types of events. For example, you could create a calendar called "Soccer" that tracks upcoming practices and games.
Set up a new calendar
Open your internet browser and open Google Calendar. https://calendar.google.com
To the right of "My calendars," click the drop-down menu > Create new calendar.
3. Add a name for your calendar and a description if you wish.
4. Hit 'Create calendar'.
5. On the left-hand side menu, select your new Calendar.
6. Check the box 'Make Available to Public' & accept the warning prompt.
7. On the left-hand side menu, select 'Integrate calendar'.
8. Select 'Customise'.
9. Customise your Calendar as you see fit.
10. Copy the html code in the box at the top of the page.
11. From your School Stream dashboard, create a new notice.
12. Leave the notice type as default and enter the title of your choosing.
13. Swap from 'Visual' to 'Text' mode within the notice editor.
14. Paste the calendar html code into the body of the notice.
15. In order for the calendar to display correctly on all device displays, you will
need to change the width and height to 100%.
It should look like this: width="100%" height="100%"
16. On the right-hand side menu, navigate to 'Advanced' and click on it.
17. Change the display template from 'default' to 'custom'.
18. Make sure you have chosen a folder to post the notice to & hit 'Publish'.
19. That's it, you have now created and embedded your new calendar!