Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) is an important method of keeping your account secure. To set up 2FA on your account, please follow the steps below:
1. If you don't already have a 2FA app on your device, download one from the app store. We recommend the Google Authenticator app, but you can find a full list of supported 2FA apps here.
2. On the School Stream dashboard, navigate to the 'Login Security' option on the left side menu.
3. On the Login Security page you will be presented with a unique key and a QR code.
In your chosen 2FA app, you will need to add a new item and either scan the QR code or enter the unique key.
4. OPTIONAL: You may download your recovery codes from the dashboard. These can help recover your account should you lose access to your 2FA app at any point.
5. Once the item is added to your 2FA device, you will need to enter the unique code generated by the app and enter it into the dashboard, as seen below.
6. With the unique code entered you can now click the 'Activate' button to complete your 2FA setup.
As always, if you run into any issues setting up 2FA on your account, please get in touch with the support team at School Stream and we will get you up and running in no time!