You can manually delete alerts after they are not needed or set automatic expiry by using the post expirator.
Delete Single Alerts
- Find the Alerts menu in the left-hand side navigation menu. Click Alerts Archive.
- Mouse-over the Alert you wish to remove and click Trash.
- If you accidentally remove the wrong Alert you can restore it from the trash bin
Delete Multiple Alerts
- Again, go to the Alerts menu in the Dashboard Navigation menu and select Alerts Archive.
- Select the checkbox at the top of the list to select all, or check each item individually.
- From the Bulk Actions drop-down, select Move to Trash option.
- Click the Apply button.
Recover Trashed Items
You can recover Alerts you have moved to the trash, and not deleted permanently.
- Open Alerts > Alerts Archive.
- Click on the Trash link at the top of the list.
- Hover over the page you want to restore, and click the Restore link.
Note: Certain pages, such as Events, Newsletters and Alerts will need to be deleted and recovered from their respective menu items.