You will need to manually delete cards after they are not needed or set automatic expiry by using the post expirator.
Delete Single Cards
- Find the Cards menu on the left-hand side navigation menu. Click 'All Cards'.
- Mouse-over the Cards you wish to remove and click Trash.
- If you accidentally remove the wrong Card you can restore it from the trash bin.
Note: Items are stored in the Trash for 30 days before it is permanently removed.
Delete Multiple Cards
- Again, go to the Cards menu in the Dashboard Navigation menu and select All Cards
- Select the checkbox at the top of the list to select all, or check each item individually
- From the Bulk Actions drop-down, select Move to Trash option
- Click the Apply button
Recover Trashed Items
You can recover cards you have moved to the trash, and not deleted permanently.
- Open Cards > All Cards
- Click on the Trash link at the top of the list.
- Hover over the card you want to restore, and click the Restore link.
Note: Certain cards, such as Events, Newsletters and Alerts will need to be deleted and recovered from their respective menu items.