You will need to manually delete Pages after they are not needed or set automatic expiry by using the post expirator.
Delete Single Pages
- Find the Pages menu in the left-hand side navigation menu. Click All Pages.
- Mouse-over the Pages you wish to remove and click Trash.
- If you accidentally remove the wrong Page you can restore it from the trash bin.
Note: Items are stored in the Trash for 30 days before it is permanently removed.
Delete Multiple Pages
- Again, go to the Pages menu in the Dashboard Navigation menu and select All Pages
- Select the checkbox at the top of the list to select all, or check each item individually
- From the Bulk Actions drop-down, select Move to Trash option
- Click the Apply button
Recover Trashed Items
You can recover pages you have moved to the trash, and not deleted permanently.
- Open Pages > All Pages
- Click on the Trash link at the top of the list.
- Hover over the page you want to restore, and click the Restore link.
Note: Certain pages, such as Events, Newsletters and Alerts will need to be deleted and recovered from their respective menu items.