The Post Expirator widget is located on the right-hand side of your dashboard in any content building page and it’s very easy to use. It allows you to set automatic removal of Alerts by a certain date or time so you don’t have to manually delete them
- Before you publish your content find the post expirator widget on the right-hand side of the page
- Check the box to activate it
- Choose your expiry date and time
- Select the expiry method - Draft or Delete. See below.
- Choosing Draft will remove the post from your app while remaining in your dashboard for you to return and repost, edit or delete manually.
- Choosing Delete will remove your post from your app as well as deleting the post from your dashboard permanently. This is handy for reminders or updates.
-All you need to do once you have activated the Post Expirator is to publish your content as normal.