- Viewing the entries in the Control Panel
From your School Stream dashboard mouse-over the Custom Forms tab in the left-hand menu and click Entries. The page will default display the entries of the first form in your list which is generally the Absentee Form. You can switch the form entries you are viewing by clicking the switch form drop-down at the top of the page.
You can individually select each entry to view extra detail and print right from the dashboard via the print button in your browser or by clicking the print link in the box to the right of the page while viewing an entry.
- Exporting the form entries into a spreadsheet
You can export all the data contained within form entries into a CSV file for adding into a spreadsheet.
To download select entries of a form
- While viewing the entries of a form select the checkboxes next to any entry you wish to download.
- Click the Bulk Actions dropdown and select export to CSV
- Click Apply
To download all entries of a form
- While viewing the entries of a form click to Download CSV button
You can upload a CSV into spreadsheet software to collate the records and print them if needed.