You add images to your cards or events with the media library.
- In the card editor, above the formatting toolbar, click the Add Media button.
- To add a new media item to your library, click the Upload Files tab then click the Select Files button.
- From here, upload a new image. Once your image has been uploaded, you’ll see it has been added to the library and is selected for you.
- If your image is already in the library, simply select it.
- In the right-hand Attachment Details pane, scroll to the bottom to select the size.
- If you want a large version of the image to appear when someone taps it, in the Link To drop-down, select Media File.
- Click the Insert Into Post button in the bottom right-hand corner.
- You can align the image by clicking it and selecting an alignment option (left, centre or right)
- Publish your card when you're done.