This is a slightly more advanced part of School Stream. Before you start, make sure you are familiar with adding a page.
Once you have a page ready, open a new tab in your browser, then do one of the following, depending on what you would like.
- Get the code
- Open Google Maps.
- Make sure the map or Street View image you'd like to embed shows up on the map.
- In the top left corner, click the main menu.
- Click Share or embed map.
- At the top of the box that appears, choose the Embed map tab.
- Choose the size you want, then copy the code.
- Head back to your new page.
- Put it in your Page
- To paste embed code, you first need to switch the page editor to Text mode. You can find two tabs above the formatting toolbar, and to the right. The other tab is the default Visual.
- Paste the code at the top of the text editor.
- Switch your editor back to Visual mode.
- You will now be able to drag the grey placeholder box to where you want within the page.
Now publish your page