If you use any system that publishes an RSS feed for content you wish to add to School Stream follow these instructions to add an automatic feed.
To setup an automated import feed:
- In your School Stream Dashboard's side navigation bar Go to RSS Aggregator » Add New
- Name the feed
- [Section] Feed to Post - General
- Set the Post Type (Usually Pages or Newsletter)
- Set the Post Status to Published
- [Section] Feed to Post - Images
- Import Images [Uncheck]
- [Section] Feed Source Details
- paste your RSS feed URL into the box
- Click the Publish Feed button to save your changes
- Now you just have to wait until the feed is processed
Return to RSS Aggregator » Feed Sources at any time to make changes.