From your School Stream control panel, navigate to the App Administration Bar (top menu). Mouse-over the School Stream Button and click Advanced.
You can link your external services such as Portals, School Interviews & Canteen Ordering systems to School Stream. This allows you to give your parents single-click access to all your school’s current parent services. You can change these at any time.
- Open the School Stream menu in the top navigation of your control panel
- Click Advanced
- Expand the Services section
- Enable the service you are going to add by clicking the Active checkbox
- Give your service a title
- Add the URL for your service into the field
- Click the Save Settings button
A great example of a service is your School Stream control panel URL. Adding the URL as a service allows you to access the control panel from within the app and post content on the go.
To remove a service you can simply uncheck the 'Active' box