You can schedule your pages to publish at any date and time in the future, you do this when creating a new page.
- When adding a new page find the 'Publish' widget in the app option menu to the right.
- Just above the Publish button you will see 'Publish: Immediately' and an edit button, click the edit button.
- Choose the date you wish to publish your page
- Click the clock and choose in 24hr time the time you wish to publish. The default time is the time you began the page creation.
- Click 'OK'
- The Publish button will now read 'Schedule' click this when your finished creating your page and wish to publish the scheduled post.