School Stream has developed templates for most Australian state and territory Education Departments, these can be imported into your dashboard by your CSM while onboarding. These templates are designed to be used in the following way:
In the left-hand navigation panel go to your list of forms
2. Find the *Activity consent form - Template (templates might be named differently for each state) when you move your cursor over the form title it will display some options - the option you want to choose is Duplicate which will duplicate the template for you to rename and update with the details for the activity you are creating the permission form for
3. Once you’ve duplicated the form it will open the duplicated form and the first thing you need to do is to go to from the Build to the Settings and rename it for the Activity you are creating
4. once you’ve renamed the form click the ‘Update’ button to save changes
*Tip by adding the year at the end of the name e.g. Activity Consent Form - Athletics Carnival 2023 you can reuse the same consent form in following years by duplicating the Athletics Carnival and renaming with 2024 so you don’t need to reinvent the wheel each year.
5. Once you’ve renamed the form the next step is to go back to the Build and update the form with details of the activity the permission form is for. This is done by clicking on the Activity Details HTML field which will display the WYSIWYG content editor where you can update the details.
*Tip if you have all the details of the excursion in a Word document you can copy and paste the contents into the content (WYSIWIG) editor and all formatting will be applied
6. Click update to save the changes and click the Preview button and view on blank page to check the changes that you’ve made to the form.
7. It’s always a good idea to test a Form in the preview link - a preview link is a live form. Test the form prior to publishing it to your parents by filling in all the fields in and submitting it. Then checking the entry that’s emailed to the school and the entry in the dashboard.
8. Once you’ve tested the form and are satisfied that it’s working as expected it’s time to publish it.
Here you can find instructions for how to PUBLISH A FORM
Here you can find instructions on how to manage form EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS
Here you can find instructions on how to VIEW FORM ENTRIES